Thursday, October 05, 2006

What's Up?

Tuwa has pushed me over the edge. In a good way.

Posting one of my all time favourite songs without so much as a fanfare. Do yourself a favour.

Go Check: Affection - Jonathan Richman

And:

Langhorne Slim at Largehearted Boy and (my fave track) at Raven Sings The Blues

Crooked Still over at Can You See The Sunset From The Southside Ain't No Grave is a great version of that song.

And a track that has been blowing my mind the last couple of days
thepunkguy posted Free Until They Cut Me Down. by Iron and Wine.

Poppa. Don't tell me what I should've done
she's the one, she's the one who begged me
take me, take me home



And if that's too much for you then you probably need Happy Birthday Mr Birdseed by the Ramones


AND:

tons of Midnight Oil acoustic in '93

posted by The Big Yin. Seriously.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey thanks for the link.

nice site.

krist.
thepunkguy.com

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home