Sunday, October 08, 2006

Bright Eyes

I was going to post about this band I just heard. Bright Eyes. From Omaha. But I checked Hype Machine first, thankfully. 4 pages of songs posted. I get skeptical about blogging at this point, but that's another story. I guess this is a HOT HAPPENING band at the moment.

ANYWAY I fell in love with a song and I suggest you do too.

Go over to Pure Volume and listen to At The Bottom Of Everything. The intro blew me into 7,568,349 pieces, so tread carefully.

Thanks to Sian for sending me hence.

You can buy all their albums from Amazon via that page too. I'm so not going to make a living at this.

4 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

I like them a lot

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bright Eyes....no, not ringing a bell.


Heh.

Can't get away from them here in Nebraska.

11:55 PM  
Blogger The DoorKeeper said...

Heh heh Put in a good word for us transponders, Maggie if you see them. We could do with a chance to get in on the action.

Thanks for stopping by Katie. i need to buy more socks. Gotcha. :~)

1:12 AM  
Blogger none said...

Yeah, that's really good! I especially like the lyrics.

I have a Purevolume page, with zero friends and zero fans, hahaha! :D

Say, there's another terrific song featured on my Songalong... blog today, too, that i'm sure many folks will enjoy!

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home