Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday The 13th

I've been wanting to post about bananakiller - the Absolute Club Song all week but MacIDOL has been down since Tuesday (GMT) and it's Friday the 13th, and it's almost Halloween, so I won't. Not Yet.

Instead go and checkTim Curry in The Worst Witch (vid and MP3) over at Looking At Them


And I know some of you will just love Hobo Humpin Slobo Girl and other stuff at Lost In Your In Box

Not me of course. I'm too demure.

So how could I ignore a song title like Too Much Sex (Too Little Jesus) by The Drive-By Truckers

Apparently Votinghas been delayed so a famous judge can comment on the proceedings and actually happens today at My Dream App - I'll keep you posted.


Well that didn't take long. VOTING IS UP. go click on the Vote button and check out the semi-finalists. Walks away whistling ...

6 Comments:

Blogger none said...

I voted

6:34 PM  
Blogger none said...

For the Whistler, that is.

7:13 PM  
Blogger none said...

Stu, will you submit my blog to the hype machine? They only ignore me.

7:14 PM  
Blogger The DoorKeeper said...

slumbering, check your mail.

I sure hope Whistler gets it. I love the idea.

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could not find the voting colume... where is it?

8:32 AM  
Blogger The DoorKeeper said...

dualfishnews

this puzzled me when I first found the site too

voting is supposed to happen on wednesday and thursday, but this week one of the judges was delayed, so it took place on friday and saturday EDT

check th news page of the site from wednesday this week is what I'll be doing. And I'll post an update when voting starts

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home