Monday, October 23, 2006

Final Round Voting

Final Round Voting has commenced. My Dream App has announced the voting for the chance to have the Application you need to be made by some volunteer software developers. This is the last round here, folks so we are choosing winners here. Six finalists. You can vote for three, though, once you've registered, and you probably know I want you to vote for Whistler coz you'll have more fun with that than most things you can imagine. Good. We can exchange doodles and stuff.

Voters also can avail of two free (Mac) software apps. See the News section linked above, and then go vote.



Go on ...

2 Comments:

Blogger #_# said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:55 PM  
Blogger #_# said...

I know this is completely unrelated to the post, but do you think we'll ever see an actual EP from Red Sea Station? I think that would pretty much blow my mind apart.

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home