Sunday, March 19, 2006

To End All Hangovers

Well the St Patrick's Day Party is over. The bottles are in the bin, friends have been roused, fed, taken to the pub, and roused and fed again. Some of the hardier souls still have a hangover.

This one is for them. If you get your speakers angled just right, plaster will start to fall off the walls.

Homesick Boy MP3 - George Thorogood and the Destroyers

This was a critical record for me. 1977 was a critical time all round. There were paradigms to sort out. Were you a Punk or a Teddy Boy? Hell's teeth, you can be BOTH!

As far as I knew this hadn't even been on an LP, never mind a CD, but the Enabler put me right and now there's a new addition to my shopping list. See the comments!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's on my scratchy nigh-on 30 year old vinyl copy of the first album, 'George Thorogood & the Destroyers'.

9:19 PM  
Blogger The DoorKeeper said...

Now that's what I call service.

get it here

i wish I'd been able to afford albums back then!

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home